Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 1 - Packing to leave - Saturday May 29,2010


D-Day and we are eager to get going. Last minute research shows that in fact we can take a safety razor in our carry on luggage (who knew?) A check of the temperature in Amsterdam indicates that we are in for a bit cooler weather than we anticipated, high 60F. Think I'll throw in my NC State fleece jacket. Task of the morning is to shave 6 pounds from the 76 pound big bag...maybe I can put the kitchen sink in my carry on!! Bon Voyage.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri and Edward
    looking forward to your visit with us. they say the weather is going to get warmer next week! right now mid 60,s to very low 70,s. warm enough for me since i,m trying to get a million things doen before you all come.
    love margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is unseasonably cold here in Amsterdam, but we are prepared...the Canadian fishing outfit has come in handy...can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete